The nRF52832-MDK is a fully open-source, versatile single board development kit for Bluetooth® low energy, ANT and 2.4GHz proprietary applications using the nRF52832 SoC.
The kit comes with a fully integrated debugger (also known as DAPLink) that provides USB drag-and-drop programming, USB Virtual COM port and CMSIS-DAP interface.
The kit gives access to 24 I/Os and interfaces via headers and has a programmable RGB LED. It also has a 2.4GHz chip antenna on-board which is quite convenient to develop IoT wireless applications.
The nRF52832-MDK can be used to play with multi-frameworks such as: nRF5 SDK, nRF5 SDK for Mesh, Mbed OS 5, Zephyr, Mynewt, JerryScript, Espruino, MicroPython, Web Bluetooth, Eddystone, etc.
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832
- ARM® Cortex™-M4F
- 512kB Flash Memory + 64kB RAM
- Bluetooth low energy, ANT and 2.4GHz
- NFC™-A tag
- Program/Debug options with DAPLink
- MSC - drag-n-drop programming flash memory
- CDC - virtual com port for log, trace and terminal emulation
- HID - CMSIS-DAP compliant debug channel
- Up to 24 GPIOs at headers
- Reset Button
- RGB LED
- 2.4GHz chip antenna
- 3.3V regulator with 1A peak current output
- VBUS & VIN Power-Path Management
- 48mm x 18mm x 13mm with headers soldered in
- nRF52832-MDK Board